Shop

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Fly Away Fairy Belle Shabby Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Everyone!!

   I hope you are all having a wonderful scrappy weekend! Today I have a Shabby Mixed Media Canvas that I made for Thepiecebypiece Etsy store :)



I used the beautiful Prima Fairy Belle paper collection and fuzzy cut these gorgeous fairies.  I also used a lot of laces and trims from Thepiecebypiece and I love how they match this collection so well.  Please see the photos below of the canvas and the products I used for her store. This was a challenging project but I am happy about how it came out!

You can also watch my video of this canvas HERE

Hope you enjoy the photos and thank you for all of your support!!
Hugz
Juliana

 I made a handmade flower using this pink and gray trim...these trims are from France :) 

 At the bottom left I added a few Prima flowers and some flowers I made using Thepiecebypiece trims 


I got to use this beautiful vintage little crown too!  

Just love all of the fairies in this paper collection :) 
Hope you all liked the canvas :) 





2 comments: