Shop

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Prima Tea Thyme "Dream" Layout -New Collection

Hey Everyone,

    I am really excited to share with you a layout that I created using the new Prima Tea Thyme Collection.  This is my favorite paper line so far love all of the soft shabby chic colors in these collection and of course all of the new flowers that goes so well with it :)



 For my layout I used one of my baby photos.... my mother used to dress me in these white puffy dresses when I was little .... I think thats when I started loving Shabby Chic hehe :) To see more of this collection please also visit the Prima Blog.

This is a little sneak Peak of the Tea Thyme Collection!!! 



You can also watch my video and a little sneak peak of the collection Here. :)

Below are a few pictures for you to see!
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugz
Juliana


Tea Thyme "Dream" Layout 




4 comments:

  1. Improbable page!!!! All is very harmonious, and the coloring amazes with the tenderness!!! The idea with a lightning has madly liked.
    I am admired!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout and photo are harmonious to say the least. I think this is fabulous. One day I am going to be brave enough to try the technique with beautiful paper and a photo of my twin granddaughters. I so admire your work and follow you through email and on you tube. Thanks for sharing your talent with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty!!! I follow your blog and on you tube, you inspired me so much that I altered a cigar box and it reminded me of your style instantly.
    Thank you for sharing!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another piece of art. So gorgeous and you were cute as a button as a child and beautiful as a woman now...:-)

    ReplyDelete